The hotel has improved cleanliness and safety with IHG Ways of Clean.
Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, the landmark of business and restaurants in South Delhi, has reopened its doors with improved cleanliness and safety measures in line with government and health agency guidelines as well as the IHG Clean Promise.
The hotel will operate all guest rooms, the all-day Edesia Restaurant, the French Heart pastry shop, and the meeting and banquet halls. Home delivery will also be available through Swiggy & Zomato and the takeaway menu. The hotel’s gym, spa, pool and bar will remain closed pending further government guidelines.
Ranjan Banerjee, General Manager of Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla said: “The safety and well-being of our guests, colleagues, suppliers and partners continue to have top priority. We have implemented social distancing and additional hygiene measures in line with state and public health advice and IHG standards. As hoteliers, we have to think outside the box in order to develop unique and innovative offers with a value proposition so that the company can recover in the current scenario. With this in mind, we offer our guests various curated experiences. We look forward to welcoming our guests again with confidence. “
In addition to the hotel’s already established high cleaning standards, the hotel is following government and health agency guidelines for improved cleaning and disinfection procedures:
* * The hotel has long been part of the IHG Way of Clean program, which was developed in partnership with Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey. This program has now been expanded to include additional COVID-19 protocols and best practices to reflect the advice of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. IHG Way of Clean already includes thorough cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the hotel.
* * Training staff to follow all security processes and procedures, such as: B. maintaining social distancing; Use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves; Performing a visible and more frequent deep cleaning of surfaces with heavy contact in public areas.
* * Introduction of revised floor plans and seating plans in restaurants and at banquets in order to comply with social distancing standards
* * The revamped guest experience offerings include custom cleaning kits for amenities. visible disinfection stations in public spaces; Removing objects with high contact from spaces; Replacing security in space with digital communication; digital menus & e-payments.
The hotel also has a number of innovative options, including:
* * The intimate wedding project: Exclusive wedding packages for a guest list of up to 50 people with Sajankoth Thali experience, themed dinner packages, fascinating decor and mandap, bespoke wedding gift options and much more.
* * Personalized, themed catering offers / packaged catering services.
* * Immunity Booster Menus: Innovative food and drink options.
* * Flexible, modern rental office space with excellent infrastructure and tailor-made food packages.
* * Laundry service.